Custom Letter Patches
Custom Letter Patches - please enter requested letters in notes.
**letters come in various colors
It can be ironed on with instructions.( sewing still recommended)
Size: 3cm*3.5cm (1-1/8"*1-3/8")
IRON ON INSTRUCTIONS
1. The back should be clean before ironing. Spray water on the back of embroidered patches.
2. Place embroidery on proper position.
3. Set iron temperature for cotton. Thicker patches need higher temperature and longer time.
4. Cover embroidery with a piece of damp cloth(it has to be cotton but not faded cloth).
5. Iron for 10 – 20 seconds.Edges have to be ironed more times.
6. Turn garment inside out and iron until dry.
7. It couldn't be better to sew patch edges after ironing to ensure a secure connection.